Thursday 28 May 2015

TATTOO QUOTES

TATTOO QUOTES

ok.. i will share my ideas about tattoo Quotes. Sometimes we want to make a word or typography tattoo with quotes. Its cool and very meanings. And it will be Tattoo lettering ideas.
ok. enjoy this tattoo quotes :


Tattoo quotes lettering by Jakarta tattoo artist
Tattoo quotes Ideas

this is tattoo quotes collection, and tattoo quotes lettering ideas for you :

1. " Tattoo is a drug, Tattoo Artist an A dealer "

2. " Tattoo pain is temporary but its Glory Forever "

3. " tattooed cat lover "

4 " Sorry I'm Only like boys with Tattoo "

5 . " Tattooed Chick do it Better "

6. " My body - My Tattoo - My Choice "

7 . " Tattoos are girls best friends "

8 . " Good Money is Good Tattoo "

9. " My grandpa is a tattoo artist "

10. " Tattoo without pain and hurt, just same like as eat and sleep "

11 . " My tattoo artist just gave your honor student a tramp stamp "

12 . " Tattoo is not a four Letter word "

13 . " I need Another tattoo " 

14. " My Father Tattoos is better than yours! "

15. " Dream as if you'll life forever "

16 . " Life goes on "

17 .  " if you can dream it, you can do it "

18 . " Dear love : Give me on last, painful kiss"

19. " Tattoo is art not about fashion "

20. " i using my tattoo for way to pray "

21. " Rise and rise again, until lambs become lions " 

22 . " When i'm show my tattoo , wars begin in the minds of men "

23 . " Art Never Comes from Happiness "

24 " You don't know what you're alive for, until you know what you die for "

25. " My life is my message "

26 " my tattoo is my mine "

27 " I enjoy long walks to the tattoo parlour "

28 " All i want for christmash is tattoed santa 

29 " Save animal and get tattoo "

30 " Every saint have a past, every sinner have a future "

31 . " if you don't live for something, you'll die for nothing "

32 " tattoo make my life awesome "

33 " I listened to the bray of my heart : i am , i am, i am ..... "

34  " don't worry be happy "

35  " If You want a peace, prepare for war "

36 " Follow your dream not letter "

37  " We accept the love, we think we deserve "

38 " its only forever not long at all " 

39 " I am not afraid, i was born with tattoo "

40 " You can run of your life but you don't go anywhere "

41 " my tattoo is my first love "

42 " I hate sport, because sport don't like me "

43 " welcome to my mine " 

44 " I never regret with my tattoo "

45 " my tattoo teach me about to get happiness with pain "

46 " amazing tattoo artist is who can understand you want "

47 " i will fly with my butterfly tattoo "

48 " when i was hungry i will cook my owl tattoo "

49 " Being tattooed isn't a crime "

50 " I heart my tattoo "

51 " tattoo create beauty "

52 " never regret our tattoo "

53 "when i'm lonely i'll share with my pirates tattoo "

54 " my kids are there in my arm tattoo "

55 " Hate without reason "

56 " this girl like guys with tattoo "

57 " when i was child, i always dream to have tattoo in my neck "

58 " i just want see my teacher get tattoo "

59 " letter tattoo not like a picture just a word "

60 " henna tattoo not tattoo "


Ok, thats i has give you 60 best tattoo quotes ever ! a few people prefer like a lettering tattoo. Usually lettering tattoo field with Tattoo quotes . With Unique tattoo font. will look luxurious placing lettering tattoo in your body, arm, or more .

TATTOO QUOTES

No comments:

Post a Comment